Friday, July 29, 2016

CVS Shopping Trip 7/29/16

CVS (Washington, DC)
  • Renuzit x6 - $1 each
    • Sale Price 3 for $3
    • $1 Extrabuck when you buy 3
    • *Had $1.50 off $5 purchase, but it ended up not applying when the cashier finally got my $10 coupon to apply after adding Skittles to make it over $10.
  • Gatorade x2
    • Sale Price 2 for $3
  • Krave Beef Jerky - $5.99
    • Sale Price
    • *I thought I saw that purchasing earned a $2 Extrabuck, but I didn't get it and I'm at least happy it didn't ring up at full price as shelf didn't even show it was on sale. 
  • Sour Skittles - $0.88
    • Sale Price  
Tax: $0.06
ExtraBucks Used: $4
Total Spent This Trip: $1.93
*Had $10 Coupon from a CVS survey

Coupon Savings: $0
ExtraBucks Earned: $1
Rebate Total: $0

Current Amount Over(+)/Under(-) Budget: -$8.64

No comments:

Post a Comment