Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Safeway Shopping Trip 5/24/17

Safeway (Washington, DC)
  • Izze Fusions 8-pack x6 - $1.49 each
  • Gatorade Organic - $1.25
    • Sale Price
    • *Ibotta Rebate Eligible ($1 when you buy 2)
      • I didn't get the rebate because I didn't realize I needed to buy 2. I swear it was $0.50 off 1 when I unlocked the rebate before going to the store, but when I got home I had to update the app and the Gatorade rebate was locked and it was for $1 when you buy 2.
  • Kettle Chips x2 - $2.50 each
    • Sale Price
    • Ibotta Rebate Eligible ($1 when you buy 2)
  • Bumble Bee Tuna x4 - $1.25 each
    • Sale Price
    • Lucerne Shredded Cheese 32oz - $5.39
      • J4U Personalized Price
      • Ibotta Rebate Eligible ($0.25 on any brand shredded cheese)
    • Safeway Select Ice Cream - $1.50
      • Sale Price $2.50 each
      • $1 off 1 Coupon on Card
    • International Delight Simply Pure 32oz - $3.49
      • Sale Price
    • Frigo Cheeseheads - $2.99
      • Sale Price
      • $1 off 1 Coupon from 5/7 Smartsource
      • Yoplait Dippers x2 - Free
        • Sale Price $1
        • $0.50 off 1 Coupon from 5/14 Smartsource (doubled to $1)
        • $0.50 off 1 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks (doubled to $1)
        • SavingStar Rebate Eligible ($0.50)
      • Yoplait Custard - -$0.75
        • Sale Price $1
        • Free Coupon on Card when I bought 2 Dippers ($1.25 value off of sale price made it more than free before even below coupon)
        • $0.25 off 1 Coupon from 5/14 Smartsource (doubled to $0.50)
          • *I maybe shouldn't have gotten both these coupons, but I had forgotten to hand her my coupons before paying (I was too focused on if the Izze Fusions were really ringing up as such a steal at $1.49) and customer service processed all my coupons for me. I was planning to try to use both, though, as the coupon on card seemed to be a personalized deal rather than a manufacturer coupon.
        • SavingStar Rebate Eligible ($0.25)
      • Hillshire Snacking Plate - $0.25
        • Sale Price $2.50
        • $0.75 off 1 Coupon on Card
        • $0.75 off 1 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks (doubled to $1.50)
          • *I forgot I had one on the card. I wouldn't have handed customer service this one to process if I had noticed at the time because I really shouldn't have gotten credit for both coupons.
      • Hormel Rev x4 - ~$0.38 each
        • Sale Price $1.25 each
        • $1 off 3 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks
        • $0.50 off 1 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks (doubled to $1)
        • MobiSave Rebate Eligible ($1.50 when you buy 4) 
          • Bananas - $1.19
            • Ibotta Rebate Eligible ($0.25)
          • Cucumbers x2 - $0.99 each
          • Fresh Express Spinach 8oz - $1.50
            • Sale Price
          • Cherub Tomatoes - $5
            Tax: $0.59
            Total Spent This Trip: $44.72

            Coupon Savings: $7
            Rebate Total: $5 (includes Ibotta $0.25 Any Item rebate)

            Current Month Spending Total: $194.22
            Current Amount Over(+)/Under(-) Monthly Budget: -$5.78

            No comments:

            Post a Comment