Monday, March 7, 2016

CVS Shopping Trip 3/6/16

CVS (Alexandria, VA)
  • Colgate Total Toothpaste - $0.99
    • Sale Price $2.99
    • $2 off 1 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks
    • $1 Extrabucks
  • Colgate Optic White Mouthwash x2 - $4.99 each
    • Sale Price $5.99
    • $1 off 1 from 3/6 Smartsource x2
      • I don't usually have multiple newspaper coupons, but this week I lucked out finding an extra set of coupon inserts a neighbor had put in the recycle pile. However, I think I still would've been able to do this deal twice because there was a coupon to print, too.
    • $6 Extrabucks ($3 when you buy 1, limit of 2 per household)
  • Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies - $2.50
    • Sale Price $2.50
    • $1 off 1 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks
      • Got my coupons mixed up and I forgot to use, so it should've been $1.50.
  • Easter M&Ms x2 - $1.25 each
    • Sale Price $2.50
    • $1 off 2 Coupon printed from Coupons.com through Swagbucks
    • $1 off 2 CVS Coupon on my card
    • $0.50 off 1 Easter candy CVS Coupon on my card
    • $1 Extrabuck 
  • Cadbury Egg - $0.25
    • Sale Price $0.99
    • $0.74 CVS coupon from in-store kiosk
Tax: $1.11
ExtraBucks Used: $0
Total Spent This Trip: $17.33
*Paid w/ gift card bought through MyGiftCardsPlus to earn Swagbucks
*Also, forgot to use my $1 Extrabuck from last week in my coupon mix up.

Coupon Savings: $7.24
ExtraBucks Earned: $8
Rebate Total: $0

Current Amount Over(+)/Under(-) Budget: +$38.57
*Only because I already bought Safeway cards for next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment